www.citicards.com:- The Citi Double Cash Card, offered by Citibank is one of the best cards in the cashback credit card segment due to its high cashback rewards and offers. The card comes with a pretty straightforward rewarding structure and without any annual fees. As the name double cashback suggests itself, card users earn a flat 2% cashback on each purchase, 1% when they buy and the other 1% when they pay the bill. The Citi Double Cash Card doesn’t come with a one-time welcome offer but its rewarding nature and other benefits make it a good option among the cashback credit cards. So, if you are searching for a cashback credit card, the Citi Double Cash Card may be a good option for you.
Apply for Citi Double Cash Card
You can apply for the Citi Double Cash Card either by visiting the website or by calling on the Citibank toll-free number, however for card approval you must have a good credit score. On average, for the approval of the Citi Double Cash Card, the applicant must have a minimum credit score of 690 and above. You can apply for the Citi Double Cash Card through the official Citibank website by following the steps mentioned.
- Go to the official website of Citibank i.e com and select cashback credit cards.
- Select the Citi Double Cash Card from the list of credit cards and click on apply now option.
- You have to enter your details like name, home address, SSN. Date of Birth and your citizenship details.
- Other than this you will be asked to set a security word and security word hint in addition to entering your phone number and email address.
- In the Financial Information section, you have to provide your total annual income and Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and submit your application.
You can also apply for the Citi Double Cash Card by phone, all you have to do is call 1-877-645-3708, you will be connected with a Citi bank customer representative who will help you in applying for the credit card. You will be asked to provide all the above-mentioned details to the Citibank representative.
Activate Citi Double Cash Card
Activating Citibank’s Citi Double Cash Card is pretty simple and can be done either online or by phone. For activating the Citi Double Cash Card online visit the Citibank website and follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Go to the card activating website of Citibank i.e www.citicards.com.
- Click on Activate and enter your card number in the given box and click on continue.
- Follow the instructions given on your screen and activate your card.
If you want to activate your Citi double cash card by phone, you can call on the toll-free number of Citibank and follow the instructions given by automated voice. The toll-free number of Citibank for card activation is 1 (855) 473-4583, other than this you can also use the number given on the sticker of your credit for activating the Citi Double Cash Card. you will need to verify your identity by providing the SSN, DOB and other details for activating the card.
Features of Citi Double Cash Card
Citi Double Cash Card is a Cashback card that gives a flat 2% cashback on each purchase with an 18 months long 0% intro APR and no annual fee. The cashback structure is quite simple in which customers earn 1% when they buy something and the other 1% when they pay the bill, however, for earning the cashback the customers must pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Flat cashback on unlimited purchases: The Citi Double Cash Card offers its 2% cash back on unlimited purchases and doesn’t restrict you with a spending limit or reward points.
- Long Intro APR: The card offers a long 18 months of 0% intro APR from the date of account opening and once the intro period is over you will be charged at the rate of between 13.99% to 23.99.
- No signup bonus: The Citi Double Cash Card doesn’t come with a one time offer unlike most of the other cashback cards in the market. However, the double bonus reward balances this with no annual fee feature.
- Missing payment results in losing half of the cashback: While the card offers a flat 2% cashback, users only get 1% at the time of purchase. The other 1% is pending till you pay your monthly credit card bill, so if you miss the payment in any month, you will lose the 1% cashback and will be slapped with a late payment fee and interest on your card.
Fees with Citi Double Cash Card
- Annual fee: As mentioned many times, the Citi Double Cash Card comes with a $0 annual fee.
- Balance Transfer fee: Either $5 or 3%, whichever is greater on every balance transfer with Citi Double Cash Card.
- Cash Advance fee: The Citi Double Cash Card levies either $10 or 5% of the total amount whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transaction fee: 3% on each international purchase made in U.S. Dollars.
- Penalty Fee: Up to $40.
- Returned Payment: The Citi Double Cash Card charges up to $40 on returned payment.
Interest Rates and Charges Of www.citicards.com:
- APR on Purchases: 13.99% to 23.99% based upon your creditworthiness and will vary according to the market based prime rate.
- APR on Cash Advance: 25.24% and it will also vary on prime rate depending upon the market.
- APR on balance transfers: Citi Double Cash Card gives 18 months 0% introductory APR from the date of first transfer if the transfer is completed within the first four months of account opening.
Citi double cash card is a nice option to consider with its flat 2% cashback on every purchase but no signup bonus can be a disappointment with it. We have tried our best to answer everything on Citi Double Cash Card, still if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment box.